Last updated: 2 . Feb . 2020
Turkeyweblog (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Turkeyweblog website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
• mobile app
• desktop app
Here we are explaining some of those important reasons why you should always take this argument seriously.
Some of those important reasons:
• It’s required by law if you collect personal information from users: it is a must ad you are supposed to take them seriously in case your websites care to collect personal formations. It’s required by third-party services you may use: some third-party services such as :
• Google AdWords
• Google Analytics
Are dynamically requiring you to have it, otherwise using and reaching them is impossible. These kinds of websites collect personal information that is why we keep our user’s data safer. This privacy is called cookies. If your online business account sign-ups and use Analytics service adding cookies is a must.
• Users are interested in their privacy: people care about their privacy and taking it to bring more trust for your online business. Using cookies make your users feel secure before providing private data. This policy an advantage to display users that you can be trusted, however, t is also legally required document.
• Use a free online cookies producer to copy and paste a policy
• Inscribe your policy using a cookies pattern
• Rental a lawyer for the most legally binding policy
• State that the information you collect is provided freely
• Tell people what info you collect and why
• Let people know that you will not give their info away
• Allow people to opt-out of having their information collected
• Clarify how and why you process cookies if you do
• Make sure people know their commercial information is protected
• Provide relatives to allow people to see the data you’ve composed
• Tell people what they can do if they sense the policy has been desecrated
• run programs
• deliver viruses to your computer
• To meet submission requirements
• To avoid breaches that hurt businesses
• To prevent openings that hurt data subjects/individuals
• To keep and improve brand worth
• To reinforce and grow business
• To support ethics
• To maintain public, investor and customer trust
• To care your customers’ wishes
• To be a competitive differentiator and gain a modest advantage
• To increase physical safety
• To build customer faithfulness
• To support innovation