Turkey Population is increasing
In 2020 Turkey’s Population is increased by considering the last years. This incises also are effect by migration as long as Turkey has different kinds of opportunities it is going to be a good place to migrate. Turkey Population is estimated to reach 86,325,261 at the start of 2021, so we can see an increase by passing years.
Turkey Population clock
Here we are providing anonymous information about Turkey Population. Turkey Population is estimated to reach 86,325,261 at the start of 2021, so we can see an increase by passing years. All information related to Turkey Population and public density give you a clear picture to find which city is overcrowded because some of the travelers are enthusiastic to travel busy places, but some of them are on the contrary.
Turkey Population information:
|191,053||Births this year|
|63,389||Deaths this year|
|58,632||Net migration this year|
|694||Net migration today|
|186,296||Population growth this year|
|2,205||Population growth today|
Turkey population 2020
In 2020 Turkey Population is increased by considering the last years. This incises also are effect by migration as long as Turkey has different kinds of opportunities it is going to be a good place to migrate. Migration from other countries has its benefits and disadvantages. Turkey Population is not affected highly by migration, but if they do not add some restrictions in the future the situation is going to change.
Population alteration rates in 2020: According to our approximations, daily modification rates of Turkey population in 2020 will be the following:
• 4,017 live births typical per day (167.37 in an hour)
• 1,333 deaths ordinary per day (55.53 in an hour)
• 1,233 immigrants typical per day (51.36 in an hour)
Turkey Population will be growing by 3,917 persons regular in 2020.
Turkey population density
By considering all statistical information Turkey population density is 108.3 people per square kilometer (280.6/mi2). The density of population is calculated all around covered areas such as:
• the sum of land
• the sum of the sum of land
According to the official statistical, the total area of Turkey is 783,560 km2 (302,534 mi2).
Religion in Turkey
|Religion||Number of followers||Percentage of total population|
|Religiously Unaffiliated||1,020,957||1.2 %|
Turkey age structure
Turkey’s population pyramid has an increasing type. It means high birth and death rates, this kind of pyramid is common for developing countries.
Turkey age distribution:
• 6.3 percentage of population over 65
• 67.1 percentage of population between 15 and 64 years old
• 26.6 percentage of population under 15
• 22,558,464 beginning people under 15 years old ( 11,538,164 males / 11,020,300 females)
• 57,006,559 people among 15 and 64 years old ( 28,815,271 males / 28,192,137 females)
• 5,330,596 persons above 64 years old ( 2,434,806 males / 2,895,790 females)
• Child dependency proportion: Child dependency proportion is a ratio of people under working age (under 15) to staff of a country. Child dependency ratio in this country is 39.6 %.
• Aged dependency percentage: Aged dependency percentage is a ratio of people overhead working age (65+) to the labor force of a country. Aged dependency ratio in this country is 9.4 %.
• Male life expectancy at birth is 70.6 years.
• Female life expectancy at birth is 74.5 years.
• Literacy of inhabitants: The literacy rate for the adult male population is 98.39% (30,746,638 persons). 503,439 are illiterate.
• Literacy grade for mature female population is 91.84% (28,549,598 persons). 2,538,329 are illiterate.
Turkey Population History
In 1960, Turkey had a total population of 28.16 million people, and this number continues to gradually increase. In 1970, its population reached 35.46 million, and in 1980, it increased even more to become 44.11 million. In 1990, it rose to 54.13 million and then increased to 63.63 million by the year 2000.
• The recent population of Turkey is 84,002,080 as of Monday, on February 17, 2020, created on World meter explanation of the up-to-date United Nations data.
• Turkey 2020 population is estimated at 84,339,067 individuals at midyear allowing to UN data.
• Turkey’s population is corresponding to 1.08% of the total world inhabitants.
• Turkey positions to number 17 in the list of other countries (and habits) by population.
• The population solidity in Turkey is 110 per Km2 (284 people per mi2).
• The whole land area is 769,630 Km2 (297,156 sq. miles)
• 75.7 % of the population in town (63,803,445 people in 2020)
• The median age in this country is 31.5 years.
Main Cities by Inhabitants in Turkey
Largest Cities in Turkey: The most populated cities in Turkey contain:
• Istanbul: population of 14,808
• Ankara: population of 3,517,182
• Izmir: population of 2,500,603
• Istanbul is the world’s 8th largest city proper
Try to find out more about Turkey before traveling, as long as you know more, you can make a best trip for yourself. Turkey is an amazing place for travel.
CITY NAME POPULATION :